Our group worked together well and we enjoyed the activity, we learnt lots of facts about the Parthenon and made it as strong as we could. In the group Sunny83 thought it went well but maybe use less tape. Bluesnail11 said the strength of the pillars were good but the roof design didn’t go to plan. Racoonyraptor said the pillars went well and the roof didn’t go to plan. We think our calculations were accurate because it all came together nicely but we struggled to hold the roof up. We changed the pillars at the beginning and we think it was a good idea. Racoonyraptor said the hardest part was making the roof and Bluesnail11 also said the roof was the most difficult part of the build, sunny83 said the hardest part was attaching the pillars onto the roof. This is our finished piece.