Building our Parthenon was a long process. We faced many challenges along the way. Here is how it went:
1. We started off by researching the dimensions of the Parthenon to scale down to our Parthenon.
2. Then we started building the base for our Parthenon.
3. We started making the pillars. Here is what we had so far.
4.We made a net out of paper for our roof. We made it small so we could copy it but make it bigger. The net was made by Coolhusky.
5. We started making and putting on the pillars. Mistake number one: too much tape.
6. We finished off the pillars. Now for the roof!
In the end, we found out it was too small!!
We started again and made it perfect.