When building our own version of the Parthenon we had to do a lot of research to find the calculations and structure of it. We think we worked well as a group because “when we worked together the job got done quicker,” Said spacedude.” We changed the amount of pillars around the edge too 7 by 12 instead of our original 8 by 17 due to our calculations of our bace were wrong,” said chocolatestars47. “If we did it again we would change the structure of it to make it stronger,” said iceangle614. Over alll
together we think that our version of the Parthenon turned out well but next time we will try to improve the visual image and its strength.